Electric motorbikes across the UK currently enjoy less publicity and awareness than any other form of EV (Electric Vehicle), which is surprising given the number of brands and models now available. These range from electric mopeds to models in the 125cc (11kW) class, right up to extremely powerful, electric super bikes.
Irrespective of size or power, all electric motorbikes share the following, unique benefits:
- Incredibly low running costs from around 0.5 per mile, which is the equivalent of 1000 mpg.
- Extremely quiet with virtually no noise coming from the motor.
- No tailpipe emissions, so non-polluting and non planet-warming transport.
- Easy charging from a three-pin mains socket, with most models in the moped and 11kW class allowing batteries to be removed for home charging.
- Smartphone compatible via mobile apps which provide many 'smart; features.
- Very little maintenance requirements due to having so few moving parts and no fluids.
- No road tax.
- A government grant of 20% on new bikes, capped at £1,500.
Electric motorcycles are an incredibly simple, convenient, cost effective and planet-friendly way to get around, and our website provides details of over 20 models from mopeds to off-roaders, dual sport and super sport bikes.
So, for the quickest and least expensive, door to door, personal transport that's fun, eco-friendly and incredibly simple to own, please jump-in to review and compare our great range. Prices start from under £2,000 or from around £50 per month with finance options (subject to status).
Please visit us at our showroom to see and experience the electric, two-wheeled revolution and I'm sure you'll find a model that's ideally suited to your life, needs and budget.