Energica Electric Motorcycles
Energica in the South East
Magnet Motos is delighted to be the exclusive supplier of the Energica range across London, the South East and South. We'll be taking test ride bookings from May when our Eva Ribelle demonstrator will be with us, so please call us to make a booking now.
Energica Motor Company is part of the Italian engineering specialists CRP, who have been developing cutting edge technologies, components and rapid prototyping for high performance motorsport, F1 and aerospace manufacturers for over 45 years. CRP has also pioneered the use of laser printing and invented the revolutionary Windform material, which revolutionised 3D printing and has contributed to the development of the world's fastest and most technologically advanced cars.
Energica Motor Company benefits from the collaboration of all three CRP subsidiaries; CRP Meccanica, CRP Technology and CRP Service, resulting in the first race-bred, electric motorcycle, and is the exclusive supplier to the entire grid of the MotoE World Cup series.
Every Energica is based on the same technology platform and drivetrain as their MotoE bikes. By combining the largest power pack ever fitted to a motorcycle (21.5kWh), with the most powerful motor (107 kW), producing the greatest torque (215 Nm) and the industry's fastest DC charger (20kW), the Energica range is utterly peerless and truly sits in a league of its own. The staggering torque produced from the very first rev by Energica's turbine smooth, oil cooled and relatively silent drive train is beyond comparison and must be witnessed to be believed .
Energica offers three model ranges; the naked Esseesse9, the Eva Ribelle streetfighter and the fully faired, super sports Ego, all of which share the following, race developed components;
- Steel trellis frame chassis
- Marzocchi front forks and a Bitubo rear shock
- Brembo braking system with 330mm front discs gripped by Brembo 4 piston monobloc calipers and 220 mm rear disc with 2 piston caliper
- Fully adjustable Bosch eABS technology with traction control and cornering ABS
- Fully adjustable energy regeneration system
- Power Pack with 13.4kWh* or world-beating 21.5kWh option<
- Oil cooled, fade-free motor with 80kW* and 107kW options
- Oil cooled controller
- Rapid (1 hour) DC and AC onboard chargers
- Park assist, forward and reverse for easy maneuvering over any surface
*not available on Eva Ribelle
This peerless resume of technological excellence has enabled Energica to create the world's most accomplished range of electric motorcycles, which set new industry standards for innovation and performance across the entire EV sector. Everyone who rides an Energica will want to own one, but sadly, only the lucky few will be able to afford that privilege.