Zero S Electric Motorcycle (2024)
|Power & Performance|
|Add. Battery Option||3.6 kW*|
|Battery Capacity||14.4+ kWh|
|Range - City||154 miles|
|Range - Highway||101 miles|
|Range - Combined||98 miles|
|Full Recharge Cost||£3.97**|
|*||*With additional Power Tank.|
|Charger type||Fully Integrated|
|Charger Output||3 kW|
|Time to full charge||4.5 hours (Type 2)|
|CO2 (off board)||-|
|Maximum Power||45 kW (60 HP)|
|Continuous Power||11 kW (15 HP)|
|Maximum Torque||97 ft lb (132 Nm)|
|Final Drive||Carbon Belt|
|Speed - Restricted||-|
|Speed - Unrestricted||86 mph|
|Sustained Top Speed||68 mph|
|Riding Modes||5 + Custom|
|USB Charging Socket||Twin Sockets|
|Front Disc/Caliper||320 mm/4 Piston|
|Rear Disc/Caliper||240 mm/1 Piston|
|Seat Height||787 mm|
|Licence / Insurance|
|**||**Based on petrol at £1.65 per litre and electricity at 35p per kWh.|
|Price/Speed/Equivalent Cost Per Mile|
PCP from £294.93 p/m x 48,
£500 deposit, Apr 10.9%
Zero 2024 S - The Hyper 11kW category redefined
The 2024 Zero S is so radically different to the outgoing model that a name change would have been appropriate. The one feature that remains is that it can be ridden by A1 or CBT licence holders, although we think it will also find huge favour amongst riders with a full A licence.
Zero's 11kW bikes have always been mould-breakers due to the class-shattering torque and acceleration they produce. The 2024 Zero S has pushed torque up by 25% from 106 Nm to 132 Nm - 15% more than any non turbo-charged litre petrol bike. This translates to very quick launches and an immediate throttle response throughout the bike's speed range.
The 2024 Zero S is based on exactly the same chassis, suspension, brakes, electronics, Cypher 3+ operating system and battery technology as the SR and SR/F, so allows A1 and CBT licence holders to experience the handling, stability and thrills of an A1 bike.
So what are the headline changes?
- Z-Force 75-7, 3 phase motor with 60 hp peak power and 132 Nm torque
- New, Italian crafted, fixed steel trellis frame.
- Twin, 320mm front discs with J Juan four piston calipers (as fitted by KTM).
- Fully adjustable, Showa 43mm front and 40mm rear suspension
- Cypher 3+ Operating System
- Bosch MSC with eABS - upgradeable to the full MSC suite
- 120 section front and 180 section rear tyres
- Five riding modes with additional custom modes
- Type 2, 3kW charger with a 4.5 hour recharge time
- 14.4+ battery - upgradeable to 17.3kWh
- GPS/Cellular module - connects to next gen. Zero mobile app
- LED headlight and tail light
- Large tank locker with twin USB sockets
- 5" TFT colour dash with modes and menus accessible from a single control
- Industry leading 5 year battery and motorcycle warranty
Most importantly, despite this radical transformation, the 2024 Zero S has been priced only 5% above the 2023 model at £15,300 plus OTR.
Zero created the world's first Hyper 11kW motorcycles and has now reimagined this category, with bikes that capture the spirit, exhilaration and poise of a full power motorcycle that can be enjoyed by every licence class. Moreover, no other manufacturer has the confidence and customer commitment to deliver all this with a five-year warranty across the entire motorcycle.
Test rides available from January 2024, so book now to be amazed.
Price ex VAT: £12,750.00
A Battery Disposal Fee of £216 applies to 2021 models with a 14.4 kWh Power Pack
- In Stock: Pre-Order
- Model: S